Spring is here! Time to dust off the door mats, declutter from winter hibernation and do a little spring cleaning. House of Vacuums Irondale is here to make that job easier for you.
None of us want to stay cooped up in the house with a major cleaning job when we can be out in the sunshine enjoying this wonderful spring weather.
Here are a few tips to streamline your tasks:
- Straighten each room regularly and remove excess clutter.
- Work room to room rather than run yourself ragged by running back and forth between rooms.
- Clean top to bottom so any dust or dirt that fall to the floor while you are cleaning can be included in the final sweep or vacuum.
- Clean as you go – keep hot, soapy water in your kitchen sink while you are cooking. Wash pots, pans and dishes while you are cooking and putting dinner on the table or load appropriate dishes in dishwasher. This makes the final cleanup a breeze.
- Sanitize your sink and dishwasher periodically.
- Utilize a oven liner for easy cleanup of any oven spillovers that easily wipe clean.
- Throw that shower curtain liner in the wash to get rid of that mold and mildew and hang to dry. Adding a few towels will help scrub it clean.
- Clean your carpet and be sure to start in an obscure area when using a rental machine to get the hang of it and make sure the treatment doesn’t discolor fabrics.
- Check your equipment to see if you need bags, belts, maintenance or just need updating to more efficient equipment.
Stop by House of Vacuums Irondale or call us at 205.956.8950 soon to discuss how we can make your spring cleaning job easier.
We’re located in the greater Birmingham area at 1616 Crestwood Boulevard in the Eastwood Shopping Center across from Hamburger Heaven.