Here’s a great article from Bona with holiday cleaning tips to help you maximize your strategy so you can relax and enjoy your holiday!
Hosting the big family get-together during the holidays can be great fun and get you all stressed out at the same time. It may seem like an impossible task to get your house in order for the big day, but with the right strategy, you can be ready for your family and friends in no time.
Holiday Cleaning Tips
Here’s some great holiday cleaning tips to help make your holiday party a night to remember:
- Schedule Now, Relax Later – build cleaning time into your schedule
- Make It a Family Affair – cleaning is more fun when everyone gets involved
- Prioritize with a Visitor’s Eyes – put emphasis on rooms that will be used most
- Divide and Conquer – compartmentalize each room
- Kitchen Concerns – clean cooking area before the big day
- Floor-It – clean top to bottom, floor will be the last to clean
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind – move clutter to an unused room
- Remember the Real Reason – if everyone’s having a great time, a little clutter won’t take away from great memories being made
Bona offers a great range of products that can help you get your home ready for the holidays. From mops, floor cleaners and more, Bona has all that you need for a festive family get-together.
Visit House of Vacuums to get the right tools to tackle all of your cleaning jobs.